воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

discontinued mary kay products




Yesterday I was pretty much relaxing before dinner with my boyfriend and decided to do a glaze on my hair, just to get it a bit shinier, so I�bought this:



and saturated my hair in it for 40 minutes.� It says to do it only for 20, but I left it in an extra 20.� The results are actually really pretty. After I washed and conditioned my hair, my hair was super glossy and soft.� Iapos;ll post pics later since my camera is at my boyfriends house, but I was pretty surprised because I checked on Beauty101 and a girl had asked about this product and everyone said how much it sucked, but for 10 bucks it worked better than I had expected.� I used the color glaze a few times before and I will say that that one sucks.� It makes my head feel oily too, which it never feels unless I put that crap in it.�


I also burned my finger on my straightening iron last night.� Needless to say, it hurt and I feel discombobulated as I type because I have a big band aid on my index finger ha ha.�



antiamerica, discontinued mary kay products, discontinued mattress, discontinued mattresses, discontinued max factor.



Комментариев нет: