воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

drinking water information




It has been close to a semester and itapos;s the season of having to wrap up and preparing for goodbyes.
I�find it incredibly hard to honour my studies, or discipline myself to really take an interest in my units. I wish I�could feel more thankful that Iapos;ve gotten this overseas exposure but I wonapos;t lie. I know my brain is slowly degenerating because I�was a hundred times more stressed in Singapore - in a good way. Itapos;s the kind of stress that drives you towards near-perfection and precision.

I am up preparing for a consumer behaviour presentation come this wednesday and for once yours truly really cannot be arsed to standardize it. What can I�say. Commerce is the pits of boredsville and I�really really really x 10 wish I were pursuing psychology or sociology instead. Seriously if next sem doesnapos;t throw me some advertising or communications units, I�will kill 10 cows. I�want to organize campaigns, come up with visuals and layouts and actually run a small scale campaign of sorts.... Not sit behind a screen and rock up to school with half assed reports with regards to consumer decision process models or waste my time (and money) on a management major (only because it was "mandatory" to pursue 2 majors) and rant endlessly over expectancy theories or goal setting theories... Holy shit reality does not hinge on theory. No theory is absolute and cast in stone. UGH I�WANT�TO�STUDY�PSYCHOLOGY�BUT�ITS�NOT�LUCRATIVE�IN�SINGAPORE ahh ahh ahh and I�canapos;t imagine having to live in perth and have silence shroud me 24/7

claiming land in scotland, drinking water information, drinking water information system, drinking water inspectorate, drinking water inspectorate germany.



Комментариев нет: