понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ford escape rollover




Welcome back.... Another couple of weeks roll by in Indonesia. I am keeping busy, and after fixing my computer (was broken for a week), I am able to update again. I had my first Directorapos;s Observation today, and I think it all went really well. Also on a lighter note, because of my previously bad diet (cheap noodles and fried rice every day), I decided that I would join Chris and Tamsyn in paying Suti the maid, to cook for me. Now I am eating good vegetables and meat and everything. This weekend I am invited to a wedding, Chinese style, and I agreed, despite my instincts.

My little free time is spent laying around, and my busy time is far from stressful. It seems odd when i try to summerize my life here in Indonesia, because I am sure the details of my life are sure to be boring, mostly personal connections and daily living stuff. What I ate, who I argued with, where I went after work...

In all honesty, as much as I am enjoying my life, it is tedious and mundane day by day. I will try to do somethings worthy of mention in the next few weeks. In the mean time, I find myself being entertained by simply sitting around talking every day. That is what happens when you live with all of your friends.

Jeff out...

discontinued mikasa, ford escape rollover, ford escape rims, ford escape rim, ford escape reviews 2005.



Комментариев нет: